What is meant by refer and earn work? In this kind of work, you need to market a product through word-of-mouth and encourage customers to buy it. Once someone purchases it through your referral, you earn a part of the sale in the form of a commission. With time, the commissions you earn can accumulate to become a source of income.
If you already have a primary job but also want a side hustle, this kind of work can be your secondary income source. In case you don’t earn at all, you can take the first step towards your financial freedom by joining a referral business.
But what process is involved in a referral program and what are its benefits? Here’s a look.
What Is the Process of a Referral Program?
The process depends on the kind of product that you market. If you choose a leading personal loan affiliate program like IDFC FIRST Bank MyFIRST Partner Program, you can work through a simple procedure. You need to educate people about the benefits and features of IDFC FIRST Bank’s personal loans. When someone shows interest in taking a loan, you need to help the person with the application process.
To register for this, refer and earn work, you need to follow these simple steps:
- Download the IDFC FIRST Bank MyFIRST Partner App.
- Upload your picture on it.
- Upload the necessary details and documents (like identity proof and address proof) of the borrower on the app.
- Submit your bank account details to receive your referral money.
- An OTP will be generated which you need to verify to complete your registration.
After getting yourself registered, you can kickstart generating leads and earn money per referral.
Benefits of Joining a Referral Program
If you opt for a top loan affiliate program like the IDFC FIRST Bank MyFIRST Partner Program, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- High referral money: Per loan disbursal through your referral, you can earn 1.5% of the loan amount. Thus, you can generate over ₹50,000 each month. That’s why the IDFC FIRST Bank MyFIRST Partner App is the highest-paying referral app.
- Weekly payouts: The payouts are credited weekly to your bank account so that the money continues to come in.
- Attractive rewards: If you perform very well at the regional, zonal, national or branch levels of the bank, you can win great rewards like cash bonuses and electronic gadgets.
- Lenient eligibility criteria: You only need to be an Indian resident older than 18 and have at least one bank account in India to qualify for the program. Since the eligibility criteria are quite simple and no degrees or years of experience are needed, students and housewives too can join the program.
- Flexibility: You can work anytime and just ensure to put in consistent efforts for a few hours every day. The work can be done from your home or even while you are travelling. Thus, you can enjoy a lot of flexibility.
To get all these benefits and earn side income without making any investment, consider joining the popular referral program, IDFC FIRST Bank MyFIRST Partner Program today!